The Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County invites you to pay tribute to our community’s most famous son: world-renowned psychic Edgar Cayce. Join the Association for Research & Enlightenment’s own Patrick Belisle in Cayce’s hometown for an exciting weekend of learning, fellowship, and self-discovery.
Patrick Belisle is a longtime student of the Edgar Cayce material, a leader of A.R.E. Tours & Travel programs and for almost the past decade, has been the director of A.R.E.’s Development Office, raising over $30 million and counting. Before arriving at the A.R.E., he spent four years testing Universal Laws while traveling around the world and North America. He lived with Buddhist monks in Thailand, Catholic monks in Minnesota, and had a transformative mystical experience at an ashram in India. In his role as Celebrant over the past 15 years, he has married more than 40 couples. He has been teaching meditation and dream work to young people at A.R.E. Camp for 20 years and has been a speaker around the U.S. His presentations blend vibrant humor with deep substance as he aims to help others find their own path to fulfillment.
Special presentations by other Cayce scholars, a bus tour of Cayce sites led by Christian County historian William T. Turner, and a birthday party for Edgar Cayce will round out this weekend of fun and personal growth.
Immerse yourself in the land where Edgar Cayce was born and reared and where he discovered his remarkable gifts that prompted his life’s work.
Friday, March 17
- 4-7pm: Registration, Holiday Inn
- 7-8:30pm: The Edgar Cayce Experiential: Meditation, Dreams, Reincarnation, and Creating Your Ideal Life, Patrick Belisle, Holiday Inn
Saturday, March 18
- 9-10am: Edgar Cayce’s Hometown, Alissa Keller & William T. Turner, Holiday Inn
- 10:15am-12pm: Do We Survive Death? The research shows YES, but not in the ways you might think!, Patrick Belisle, Holiday Inn
- 12pm: Lunch, Holiday Inn
- 1:30-5pm: Bus Tour of Cayce Sites, William T. Turner
- 2-4pm: Alternative Sessions:
- 5pm: Dinner on Own
- 7:30pm: Birthday Party for Edgar, Holiday Inn
Sunday, March 19
- 10am-12pm: Edgar Cayce on How to Love One Another & Update from ARE, Patrick Belisle, Pennyroyal Area Museum
————————————— By Feb. 17 After Feb. 17
Regular Price $125 $135
A.R.E./Museum Member $115 $125
*Tuition includes all sessions and your lunch and birthday party on Saturday.
Call the Holiday Inn at (270) 886-4413 to reserve your room. Tell them you’re with the Edgar Cayce Seminar to get the $91.95 (+ tax) per night rate. Rate valid through March 1, 2017.
Cancellations made before March 7 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after March 7 will receive a 50% refund. Contact the Museum at (270) 887-4270 to cancel and for all refunds.
Special THANKS to our sponsors!